In the last blog article, we started our series on routine janitorial needs for mid-size to large buildings (that is, typically buildings between 10,000 square feet to over a million square feet). We’ve often covered what a daily and weekly cleaning routine might entail and we’ve also covered certain specialty services in detail. In this week’s article, we’ll be taking a bird’s eye view of what a sample schedule could look like for a large building.
Sonlight Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company in the greater Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex that specializes in working with companies looking to maintain their buildings to the highest standards.
We believe “First Impressions Count” and our clients see this motto in action through our thorough cleaning and maintenance protocols. If you missed the last article — covering typical daily cleaning needs — be sure to go back and read it. Today we’ll overview some of the more common weekly, monthly, and extra services for annual cleaning tasks that many of our clients have on their schedule:
- Dust all shelves, bookcases, baseboards, fire extinguishers, etc. if needed
- Dust all high reach areas including tops of doors, partitions, and all other vertical surfaces
- Spot clean all inner perimeter glass for fingerprint removal
- If desk is cleared; damp wipe and/or polish desk
- Spot clean and damp wipe all light switches, wood work, and door frame as needed
- Dry dust all mini blinds and window sills
- Brush down or vacuum all reachable air vents
Extra Services (Provided on your schedule or on an as needed basis)
- Provide carpet cleaning/carpet extraction services
- Provide maintenance to hard floors, particularly those requiring sealant or wax
- Deep Cleaning
- Wash windows
- Power wash sidewalks
- Electrostatic Disinfecting
Whew! I’m tired just looking at this list! Thank goodness that when you work with the Sonlight Cleaning Services team, you’ll be paired with a client care specialist who can help you accurately determine the routine needs of your facility and create a custom plan to keep your facility looking its very best year after year (no elbow grease on your part needed)!
By Laura Pulliam