- Posted by Sonlight Cleaning
- On November 8, 2019
- 0 Comments
Depending on which internet expert you consult, Maintenance Appreciation Week happens in January, May, or November. With so many conflicting options, it’s hard to know what the “correct” date or dates may be! Regardless, we think there’s never a bad time to express your gratitude for the people who make your life easier. And what better time than in the days leading up to Thanksgiving?
One late-night television comedian has a humorous segment this time of year on the subject of writing thank-you cards. In theory, it sounds fairly uncomical–what’s so funny about writing a letter?–but he has quite the knack for wording his expressions of gratitude! If this comedian was in charge of writing thank-you notes to the Sonlight Cleaning Services employees and the “tools of the trade” they use, here’s what those notes might sound like:
- Thank you, mops, for making me never wanting to step on my pristine floors again.
- Thank you, janitors, for being like magical elves who make the break room look like new every evening… even though my employees will sweep through like a herd of elephants tomorrow and you’ll have to do it all over again.
- Thank you, upholstery cleaners, for somehow undoing whatever was done to that armchair in the hallway.
- Thank you, window washers, for removing all those grubby fingerprints from the windows and every glass door. I’m sorry people can’t seem to find the handles and push on the glass every single time. (So I guess this means I’ll see you again soon!)
- Thank you, “wet floor” signs, for making me laugh every time I see the wildly flailing stick figure on your bright yellow front.
- Thank you, wall washers, for reminding us that walls get really, really disgusting when you forget to clean them for… I don’t know… a whole year? Oops!
Okay so as fun as it is to have a good laugh, you probably don’t want to include these sentiments on your thank you cards during Maintenance Appreciation week!
Sonlight Cleaning Services is proud to work with a skilled and highly-trained team of employees to bring the best possible janitorial and maintenance care to the companies we serve in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We set very high standards for employment, including a thorough background check. Each of our team members is thoroughly trained and works closely with a supervisor during their training period, which means our team is filled with high-caliber individuals. We have set a vision for our company to be honest, to exceed our customers’ expectations, and to develop ourselves and others to their fullest potential.
We are grateful for our team members and we think you will be, too. Call us today to find out what it feels like to be appreciative of your maintenance team every day of the year!