Selecting the Right Cleaning Company for Your School
- Posted by Sonlight Cleaning
- On August 9, 2019
- 0 Comments
This coming weekend is Tax Free Weekend–the universal symbol of the close of summer. While not all states hold tax free weekend at the same time, it seems to be the agreed-upon signal that pools are about to close, stores are about to be swarmed with back-to-school shopping, and teachers are about to double-down on getting their classrooms ready.
As parents, teachers, and students gather the supplies necessary to kick off a new academic year with enthusiasm, it’s high time to look around your school’s campus and ask the question, “Are we ready to make a great first impression?”
If you manage the facilities for a school of any size and for any education level–from preschool through graduate studies–you know firsthand that when students begin roaming the halls, all the catch-up cleaning you did over the summer months quickly is undone. Don’t let it get you down. Buildings exist to serve people, not the other way around. But it’s important not to get behind or you’ll soon find yourself with more work than you can make up for over a long holiday weekend.
Sonlight Cleaning Services is a commercial cleaning company in the Dallas Fort Worth area with over 30 years of experience working with businesses, schools, churches, industrial buildings… you get the picture. We can tackle projects from very small chain locations (5,000 square feet) to as large as they come (over one million square feet)!
Is Sonlight the right cleaning company for you? Here’s a few reasons we think we might be!
- When you work with us, you “shop local.” We are owned and operated by the Reichert family–and have been for the entirety of those 30 years. We do not franchise and we are deeply invested in our community. We’re here to stay.
- We are experienced. We’re the best of both worlds in that we’re privately operated but with years of experience and awards to back us up.
- We’re licenced and insured. We take the worry out of it. You won’t have to think twice about who you’re working with because we’ve got you covered.
- All of our team members are background checked and thoroughly trained. Especially when children are involved, this is an incredibly important thing to consider.
- The services we offer are extensive. You won’t have to worry about subcontractors or hiring out for jobs like floor waxing. We do it all. We’re a one-stop-shop for everything from power washing to day porter services.
- We don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” packages. Your school’s needs are as unique as each of your students. Our team members work with you to create a customized cleaning plan that meets your needs perfectly.
Leave the guess-work to your students. When you work with Sonlight Cleaning Services, you’re guaranteed an A+ clean every time!