Ready to Reopen? Answering the In-House vs. Outsourced Cleaning Question
- Posted by Sonlight Cleaning
- On June 22, 2020
- 0 Comments
“I am preparing to reopen my office. Should I stay with an in-house service or is it time to outsource for my needs?” This is a question many business owners and facilities managers are having to answer right now. From churches and schools to financial institutions and manufacturing facilities, COVID-19 and the ensuing economic impacts are causing organizations across the spectrum to reevaluate their cleaning needs. The need for cleanliness has never been more critical in our lifetime!
There are good reasons for choosing both in-house and outsourced cleaning options. As you reopen, however, you may find that your reasons for choosing the in-house option could have been impacted. If you are currently using an in-house cleaning option, you may have done it for the following reasons:
- Flexibility in scheduling – your employee works on your schedule
- Security – you have personally background checked them
- Teamwork – they feel like a regular part of your staff
- Size – your facility was so large you felt as though it required a full-time staff person or multiple staff people
These are all very valid reasons for choosing this option. In the COVID-19 world, however, it is necessary to evaluate and pivot continually. If you haven’t considered making a change to a commercial cleaning company for your cleaning needs, now may be the time. Here are a few reasons to consider Sonlight Cleaning Services to be a part of your team:
- Flexibility in scheduling – Our client care specialists will work with you to ensure that cleaning happens in such a way that it does not disrupt your business.
- Security – We thoroughly background check all of our employees.
- Teamwork – We’ve been in business for 33 years and have built relationships with hundreds of Dallas / Fort Worth organizations (we believe that as a community, we’re in this together!).
Additionally, outsourcing your cleaning needs to Sonlight Cleaning Services can have these extra benefits for your business:
- Cost savings – As the economy recovers and cleaning needs have increased, you may be struggling with what it might look like to hire additional staff members. When you work with Sonlight Cleaning, you’ll get in touch with a client care specialist who will help you develop a care plan within your budget that can grow as your business grows!
- Supply costs – We are a Jan San supplier so we can help you get the very best prices on janitorial supplies.
- Supervision and continued training – If you are a school administrator, for example, you would probably prefer to spend your time and attention on your educators, not your cleaning team members. At Sonlight Cleaning Services, we only do cleaning so we are focused when it comes to best practices (which is essential right now as the world is so laser-focused on cleaning and disinfecting procedures).
As you prepare to reopen your business–or increase capacity as we reach different reopening phases in Texas–it’s worth taking a look at how your cleaning needs have changed over the last several months and considering the cleaning rigors that will be required to weather the coming months. Whatever your needs, Sonlight Cleaning Services stands ready to serve you. Make us a part of your team today!