- Posted by Sonlight Cleaning
- On February 14, 2019
- 0 Comments
Roses are red
Violets are blue
We love our customers
And that includes you!
Valentines week is upon us. All of the grocery stores have assembled their special displays right near the entrance so you can’t miss it. Pink and red EVERYTHING is on display! Do you know, I even saw a Valentines-themed pink stuffed sloth toy? Don’t you wonder whose idea that was!
If you’ve got a significant other, chances are you’ve already made plans for a date night. It’s quite humorous, actually, but I’ve noticed that the more “mature” married couples tend to schedule their Valentine’s Day celebrations for… well… NOT on Valentines Day! And when you start to take note of the crowds at every steakhouse and sushi bar on that quintessentially love-struck day, you start to realize these folks are onto something!
Regardless of your choice of cuisine, it’s really the company and the conversation that make the event so special. So whether you plan to celebrate on the day-of or sometime later this week, here are a few questions to get the conversation ball rolling:
- What is something you enjoyed about this past year? What was something that you found challenging?
- If you were going to start a new career–something you’ve never done before–what would you do?
- How have you grown recently?
- What is something I do that makes you feel loved? One thing I could do better?
- Describe your ideal getaway or adventure.
- What three words would you use to describe yourself? To describe me?
- When you think about the future, what excites you? What makes you nervous?
- Tell me the story of a moment that shaped you as a person.
- If you could travel anywhere this next year, where would you go?
We hope you enjoyed these helpful conversation starters–our Valentine’s Day gift to you! At Sonlight Cleaning Services, our first priority is to take good care of our customers. We are committed to supplying the business community with quality and consistent maintenance and janitorial service. We pride ourselves in creating a maintenance program that is flexible enough to suit your specific needs, at a affordable price. We’ve already celebrated our 30th anniversary, so you can be sure we’re in it for the long haul.
We hope you’ll give us a call so we can prove to you just how much we LOVE our customers!