Choosing the Perfect Fit in a Cleaning Company
- Posted by Sonlight Cleaning
- On October 3, 2019
- 0 Comments
Before you walk into a department store to purchase an outfit for a special event, you probably have certain criteria in mind. You’ve answered a set of questions that will help you make the right decision in the face of endless options. What kind of an event is it? If it’s indoor versus outdoor, that’s a major consideration. If it’s a morning brunch versus evening cocktail event, that’s another major consideration. What’s your budget? If it’s fairly conservative, you probably shouldn’t start your shopping excursion at the most expensive store in the mall. What’s your size? Before you start hitting the dressing room, you might want to have some idea of your measurements so you are sure to find a good fit.
If you were shopping for something so simple as an outfit for a singular event, you would answer a few key questions before even getting in your car. When it comes to contracting a commercial cleaning company for your facilities, there are similarly some very important questions to ask yourself ahead of time so that you find the best fit for your organization.
Sonlight Cleaning Services is a commercial cleaning company in the greater Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex that has been serving this community for over thirty years. In that time, we’ve come up with some important questions that can help you figure out what your “style” is, so to speak!
- Is it important to you to work with a local cleaning company? Franchise may be fine, but if you want a business that is as deeply invested in your community as you are, this is an important question to consider. Sonlight is a family-owned business, led by one owner for over three decades. We do not franchise. You can rest assured that we offer a consistent clean to every facility we contract.
- What’s the square footage of your facilities? This will be one of the first questions a cleaning company will be asking so it’s good to know the combined square footage of your campus before you make your first phone call. Sonlight is capable of cleaning it all! If you know you might be expanding in the future, you probably want to choose a company that can scale your services as you grow so you won’t have to be hunting for a new cleaning company every time your campus has a “growth spurt.”
- What kind of services do you need now? What kind of services might you need in the course of five years? This goes back to the last question, but you want to take growth into consideration. Perhaps you’re only thinking about daily janitorial cleaning right now, but if over the course of five years, you’ll also need to deep clean your carpets, power wash your sidewalks, and wash your windows, it might be worth contracting a cleaning company that can do all of those things (saving you valuable time and money in the long run). Sonlight Cleaning Company is a full-service cleaning company. We offer everything listed so far as well as extras like day porter services, specialty hard floor care, upholstery cleaning, janitorial supplies, etc. Our customers have endless options available and can customize their care routine to fit their needs perfectly.
- What kind of customer service do you expect? Part of being a family-owned business means that we believe people matter. When you contact Sonlight Cleaning Services, you’ll talk to a real person who shares our company values of building enduring relationships through integrity and honesty. We are committed to treating our customers and staff with the highest level of respect and dignity. We will always make sure our customers are satisfied. We train and background check all of our personnel. As a team, we seek to go above and beyond our client’s expectations. Give us a call! You’ll be greeted by one of our team members, not an automated message or answering service.
At Sonlight Cleaning Services, we aren’t convinced by the “one size fits all” approach. We believe each client deserves a tailor-fit cleaning routine that will make their organization stand out in a crowd. Why? Because first impressions count!